A quick wrap up of all the random things I’ve been enjoying recently. Things I’ve loved or learned something from, things I think you might enjoy too. I hope you appreciate them as well…and so, here are my weekly(-ish) top 5 favorite things:
1. Giant paint by numbers projects like this one at Apartment Therapy. I love it, but it’s a big project, one I don’t have a wall for or time for right now. But I’m keeping it in my back pocket for now, cause I love it so much!
2. Hubby and I have been working on our floor plan for when we expand our house, and I’m in love with the black window frames like this. To me, it just makes the view outside pop.
3. The Yada Yada Prayer Group. It’s a book my friends and I are reading a book together. Two are in Ohio, one is in Colorado, and I’m in South Carolina… so it’s a great excuse to chat more often. We’re not the greatest at actually reading it or talking about the chapters. But it is getting us talking more than we have been in the past, so to me that’s a win.
4. I’ve been dabbling in essential oils for a year or so now, and I’m loving them. I’m ready to dig in a little deeper, but I’m not sure if that just means buying a few more or maybe an even bigger adventure. I’m still trying to figure that part out. But regardless, I love YoungLiving. My current favorite combo is Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon. It’s supposed to help with allergies and is also very fresh and calming.
5. Sketchnotes. I first came across these mini pieces of art via @emilyacarlton on Instagram and have been practicing my own skills…or lack there of. It’s a fun way to remember what the speaker said, and strengthen my creative muscles while helping my daily work.
Those are the things I’ve been enjoying lately. How about you? Show me something you’ve recently come across that you love.