A quick wrap up of all the random things I’ve been enjoying recently. Things I’ve loved or learned something from, things I think you might enjoy too. I hope you appreciate them as well…and so, here are my weekly(-ish) top 5 favorite things:
1. The Essential Oil Revolution. This is a great podcast to listen to if you are interested in learning more about how to use essential oils. I listen to a few other oily podcasts, but this is by far the best.
2. The Lively Show. Jess is a young entrepreneur who typically interviews other entrepreneurs. I just love her style, she kind of reminds me of Ellen, how she’s always so positive, encouraging, and lifts up other people. I’m always learning about someone or something new through her podcasts. And right now, I’m living vicariously through her travels in Europe.
3. Optimal Living Daily. These are great blog posts from several different sites that Justin reads in about 10 minutes or less. It’s a great way to start out the day.
4. Lead Stories. I came across Jo Saxton for the first time through the IF:Gathering, and started following her on Twitter. I loved her wit. So when she posted something about a podcast on feeling “burn-out.” I had to give it a listen. So much encouraging information coming from these two women on this podcasts, you should give it a listen.
5. The Simple Show. I enjoy listening to Tsh talk to her guests and share how to live life to the fullest, simply.
Those are the things I’ve been enjoying lately. How about you? Do you listen to podcasts? Which ones do you love to listen to?